NewzBrain is in full compliance with COPPA - the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act – as outlined by the Federal Trade Commission. This means that:
- Students may only use the first initial of their last name.
- Students under 13 may not use their email address anywhere on the site.
- Student email addresses are only used for resetting a password.
- Teachers moderate students' comments before they are published.
- We only use news from reputable news organizations, such as the Associated Press, local newspapers and TV stations.
We are a lifelong learning quiz and national academic challenge curriculum helping students and adults to think globally.
Jeopardy-Style Civics Game
The popular Jeopardy-Style Civics Game is for elementary, middle and high school classroom use.
Quiz Bowl Challenge
We also organize and sponsor the Quiz Bowl Challenge for grades 4-12.
Students play against students. Teachers and parents also can play in an adult division!